Pasta with lemon sauce Beef
Well, here’s a great comfort dish. Indulge!
- 500 grams of curly flomari or noodles
- 1 cup of EON olive oil
- Juice of 1-2 lemons
- 1 tbsp. Mustard with saffron
- 4 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 onion in cubes
- 4 clusters of celery finely chopped
- 2 cups of white wine Vrinioti
- 500 grams of calf, cut into cubes of 3 centimeters
- A little flour
- Salt and pepper
- Finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon of dried rosemary
- Grated kefalotyri or other hard cheese
In a saucepan with heavy bottom, pour the olive oil and let it warm a little. Add the onions, garlic, celery and cook until golden brown. Add the beef and stir until the meat is golden brown. Add the white wine and let the wine evaporate. After 1 to 2 minutes, add lemon juice, mustard with Kozani saffron, salt, pepper and rosemary. Then simmer the sauce for about 1½ – 2 hours, stirring occasionally and tasting. Adjust the salt pepper if necessary and add the flour. Remove from heat and let it stand.
Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package in salted boiling water, al dente, then drain it.
Add the cooked pasta to the saucepan with the meat, stirring it with forceps to avoid breaking the pasta.
Serve, sprinkling the grated cheese and finely chopped parsley and enjoy with the rest of the white Vrinioti wine .